Eco Divers Resort Lembeh (formerly Lembeh Cottages) is a boutique resort offering a personalized dive service, immaculate accommodation and exceptional cuisine. The resort also represents the absolute best value for money in the Lembeh Strait. Check here for a You Tube video of the resort.
All 12 rooms are air-conditioned and comfortably furnished with single, twin or double beds. Each room has private en-suite shower, toilet and basin with hot and cold running water.
- Outdoor restaurant seating up to 24 guests
- Lounge Bar with satellite TV
- Professional Indonesian Spa
- Full service Photo & Video Centre
- Indoor camera rooms with work spaces, desktop computer and charging points
- Indoor quite lounges with book library (air-conditioned)
- Resort boutique selling resort merchandise, local crafts and souvenirs
- A la carte menu - Many delicious Indonesian & International favorites
- Private Dinner - A unique experience, with Personal Chef (max 6 guests)
- BBQ/Buffet - Perfect for club groups
Diving Services at Eco Divers Resort Lembeh
The diving service, by Eco Divers (PADI 5 Star IDC Centre) is a highly personalized, organized, relaxing and safe experience. The dive guides are amongst Lembeh’s most experienced. They limit the number of guests to a maximum of just 4 guests per guide, so you get to see and photograph everything that the amazing Lembeh Strait has to offer.
Guests dive from the large Day Liveaboard, which has every comfort and safety features one needs to enjoy a full day’s diving:
Purpose built speedboats, fitted with twin jump gates & stainless steel ladder
- DAN oxygen & First Aid onboard
- VHF radio, GPS, mobile phone, life jackets, life rings, navigation lights
- Shaded salon with comfortable seating
- Toilets & Showers
- Hot buffet lunch
- Free snacks, fruit, unlimited tea and coffee throughout the day
- Charging points for camera batteries and laptops
- Large sundeck, with sun beds & shaded area
- Fresh towels
- Onboard Hospitality Hostess
Free transfers are provided between the resort and Day Liveaboard (transfer time approx. 10 minutes) in an air-conditioned vehicle.
Eco Divers Resort Lembeh: All the Convenience of a Liveaboard. All the Comfort of a Resort.
For more information about diving in Indonesia, click here.
You may also be interested in this article: What is Muck Diving?