Kids Sea Camp in Bonaire has something for all ages! The adults can go diving in the morning and the kids have a host of activities to choose from, including tubing, diving, snorkelling, photography, painting, kayaking, slack line and a treasure hunt. The non-divers can relax and read a book, paint with a KSC guest artist, kayak, bird watch, shop or take an island tour to see the history and culture of Bonaire.
During the Kids Sea Camp week at Buddy Dive, there is pizza and movie nights under the big thatched roof pool bar, live music on Friday nights and a host of slide presentations by SeaLife. The Kids Sea Camp group also enjoys private boats, instructors, and guides. The kids enjoy the same, with a little more fun and activities added to what is already in store.
If you are looking for a meaningful family vacation, where you can also follow your passion of scuba diving, a Kids Sea Camp week will be a fabulous choice.
Their motto "Give them a week they will remember forever" holds true with all of their highly customized trips. Knowing your children will be in a water related activity that has safety as the number one priority, is only a start. Children can learn to dive, or improve their diving skills.
DIVE TRIP QUICK FACTS:Expedition Dates:
July 13, 2019 - July 20, 2019Price: From $1,999USD Deposit Required: $500USD Booking Status: Currently Taking Reservations Trip Hosted By: Kids Sea Camp BOOK THIS ADVENTURE
Buddy Dive Resort is located on the Dutch island of Bonaire and this resort is family-owned and operated.
Additional activities offered on Island
- Windsurfing: Learn to windsurf with the pros in the perfect on-shore winds & shallow waters of Lac Bay! ($55 per person)
- Kite Boarding Package: Learn the skills of kite boarding with steady trade winds, in the crystal clear blue waters of Bonaire. As a student, you will be accompanied by your instructor by boat. (Pricing available upon request)
What Is Included:
- Adult Package 1: 6 boat dives with unlimited shore dives (free rental truck)
- Adult Package 2: 11 boat dives with unlimited shore dives
- Adult Package 3: Unlimited shore diving & non-diver rate (free rental truck for the week included)
- Kids: Adventure Diver Cert or Coral Restoration (for 10-11 year-olds that are certified to dive) SUMMER WEEK ONLY
- SASY: For kids age 5-7
- Seal Team: For kids age 8 & 9
- Jr. Open Water**: For kids 10 and up
- Jr. Advanced Open Water**: For kids 12 and up that are certified to dive. (SUMMER WEEKS ONLY)
- Jr. Rescue Diver**: For kids that are 12 and up and are currently Jr. Advanced or Advanced Open Water certified(SUMMER WEEKS ONLY)
- Adult & kids age 18+ an introduction to Tech, and Tech 40 option can be available – call Margo for specifics
- 7 night’s accommodations
- 3 meals daily and water, juice and tea
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Dive rental gear for kids
- Photo slideshow, SeaLife Cameras to use all week
- Kids Sea Camp Tote bags, T-shirts, Flap straps and other giveaways (giveaways vary from sponsors)
- Treasure hunt for SASY and Seal Team
- Pizza movie night, presentations and poetry fun(SUMMER WEEKS ONLY FOR PIZZA MOVIE NIGHT
- FREE Nitrox for Nitrox divers
What Else You Need To Know:
- Round-trip airfare
- Sodas and alcoholic drinks
- Adult dive gear
- Truck rentals are not included in the 11-boat dive package
- Truck rental: $416.50
- Van rental: $631.50
- Bonaire Marine Park fee not included $25 per person
- 6.5 % tax added to all rates
Accepted forms of payment vary per trip. Inquire within. Required deposit increases closer to departure
** For Open Water, Advanced Open Water and Rescue Certifications, participants must complete the PADI Learning before arrival. For eLearning, please make sure to click on Kids Sea Camp as your PADI store. Additional information is on our reservations page in the forms section.
** For Rescue Certification, participants must have their current EFR / First Aid (within 24 months). PADI Rescue and Jr. Rescue will be offered to both adults and kids.
Click here to read more: https://flyandsea.com/kids-sea-camp/