Curacao is located outside the hurricane belt and only 30 miles from Bonaire. Known for clear blue waters, abundant marine life, and vigorous corals. The diving consists of reefs and wrecks and is conducted from the dive center, which is located onsite.
Like its neighbours, Aruba and Bonaire, Curacao is home to plentiful diving opportunities. This Caribbean island features amazing coral reefs, walls and sunken ships. The island’s dive sites are protected from strong currents, there is little river runoff to hinder visibility.
DIVE TRIP QUICK FACTS:Expedition Dates:
February 16, 2020 - February 23, 2020Price:
$2,695 USDDeposit Required: $500 non-refundable Booking Status: Currently Taking Reservations Trip Hosted By: RU4Scuba BOOK THIS ADVENTURE
What Is Included:
• Roundtrip airfare on Air Canada from Toronto.
• 7 nights room accommodation at the Sunscape Curacao Resort.
• Two-tank daily boat dives including tanks and weights.
• All meals at 4 restaurants and all drinks including alcoholic beverages.
• Unlimited internet access.
• Free hotel shuttle to Oranjestad.
• Airport transfers
• Marine Park fee, Hotel taxes, Tourist taxes, and airline taxes.
What Else You Need To Know:
Not Included: Airline baggage fees, airport parking, travel insurance, & dive rental equipment.
All trip payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. We strongly recommend Trip Cancellation Insurance to protect your trip payments against unforeseen loss. This insurance is available through our travel partner, DAN. Please contact us for more information.
Early bird signup bonus: Signup and place a $500 per person non-refundable deposit by July 31, 2019, and receive a FREE upgrade to a Deluxe Ocean View room.
Cost is per person, based on double occupancy, standard cabin.
• Twin occupancy of Deluxe Ocean View room: $2,795 diver; $2,295 non-diver.
• Single supplements, Suite upgrades, and VIP club access are available. Please contact us for details.
*Accepted forms of payment vary per trip. Inquire within.
Rates subject to change, especially if booking within 90 days of travel. Required deposit increases closer to departure.