Aside from lots of great diving, including fabulous shore diving right at the resort, the island has many other activities to offer. Bring your non-diving partner for a dose of warmth and sunshine! We are staying at Cobalt Coast Resort, located right on the water away from the hustle and bustle of Georgetown, providing beautiful ocean views!
DIVE TRIP QUICK FACTS:Expedition Dates:
January 18, 2020 - January 25, 2020Price: From $3,070 CAD (non-diver $2730 CAD) Deposit Required: $500 CAD non-refundable Booking Status: Currently Taking Reservations Trip Hosted By: OKE Plongee BOOK THIS ADVENTURE
What Is Included:
• Roundtrip Airfare from Montreal
• 7 nights accommodation at Cobalt Coast Resort, Garden view room
• Daily breakfast & dinner
• 6 days of 2-tank morning boat dives, incl. Kittiwake wreck + Stingray City
• Complimentary shore diving
• Free WiFi, Manager’s cocktail reception, welcome Rum Punch
• Roundtrip Airport transfers, hotel tax + hotel gratuities
• Your choice of a PADI specialty: UW Photo, Nitrox, Peak Perf. Buoyancy
• Pre-trip meetings and Q&A sessions at OKÉ Plongée
• Complimentary pre-trip dive equipment assessment
• Free pre-trip pool practice (possibility of Scuba Review/PADI ReActivate)
• Free pre-trip in store conferences: How to plan, pack and prepare a dive
bag + How to dive from a boat (can lead to Boat Diving Specialty
• Fully hosted
What Else You Need To Know:
Rates are in CAD, per person, based on double occupancy. Airfare is included, but subject to availability and rate change.
* Room upgrades to ocean view, single occupancy rates and children rates are available.
Lunch, drinks, airline baggage fees, dive staff gratuities, dive gear (except weights & tanks), Nitrox, travel & dive insurance.