Join Ocean Pro Divers on this fascinating journey to the Land of the Pharaohs. Stand in awe at the Pyramids of Giza, explore colourful markets, and most of all: experience fantastic diving onboard M/Y Emperor Echo, diving the Central and Southern Red Sea.
DIVE TRIP QUICK FACTS:Expedition Dates:
May 02, 2020 - May 09, 2020Price: $1825 CAD Deposit Required: $750 CAD (non-refundable) Booking Status: Currently Taking Reservations Trip Hosted By: Ocean Pro Divers This is a partner trip! BOOK THIS ADVENTURE
This trip is an ideal base for topside sightseeing in Egypt. If you have never stood in front of the Pyramids, or ridden a Camel – this is your opportunity. From a few more days in Cairo, to a side-trip to Luxor (Valley of the Kings), a Nile Cruise or a Camel Diving Safari, or a stopover in Jordan, Dubai or Istanbul – there are many options to enhance this trip and make it a trip of a lifetime.
What Is Included:
- 7-night liveaboard onboard M/Y Emperor Echo
- 5 1/2 days of 3-4 dives per day
- Complimentary Nitrox Tanks, weights & belt
- All meals onboard the Liveaboard
- Marine Park Fees Transfer from either Hurghada or Port Ghalib
Optional Add-on from $1895 CAD
- 2 nights accommodation in Cairo with Pyramid view w. breakfast
- Full day Cairo sightseeing incl. the Pyramids of Giza & the Sphinx
- 2 nights accommodation in Luxor with Nile view w. breakfast
- Full day Luxor sightseeing incl. Valley of the Kings & Hatshepsut Temple
- Half day Luxor sightseeing incl. Karnak & Luxor Temple
- English speaking Egyptologist guide, entrance fees
- Private transfers incl. transfer from Red Sea to Nile Valley
- Flights from Cairo to Hurghada and Luxor to Cairo
What Else You Need To Know:
– Rates are per person on a shared cabin basis.
– Transfers included only on the day of embarkation and disembarkation.
– There is no night diving in Marine Parks (The Brothers & Daedalus Reef).
- Hotel accommodation
- sightseeing tours
- Egypt Visa
- dive gear
- optional travel insurance.
Rates are subject to currency fluctuation. The deposit amount will increase closer to departure.
OUR DIVE SHOP TRAVEL PARTNERS
Ocean Pro Divers
Arthur C. Clarke once commented, “How inappropriate to call this planet earth when it is quite clearly Ocean.” At Ocean Pro Divers, we feel that your journey to explore the world should stimulate every sense while providing an experience which will transform you.
Our trips are one-of-a-kind, emotionally captivating adventures. In addition to world class diving, we introduce you to the local culture and wildlife in some of the most amazing destinations in the world. Our resident photographer creates a complimentary photo journal for each of our adventures so that your memories are documented for a lifetime.
We take care of all of the details to leave you to enjoy the adventure.