Kids Sea Camp in Roatan includes Zip-lining, kayaking, learning about marine life and Roatan. This family adventure is one you do not want to miss! The local marine park has refreshed this area and the marine life is healthy and thriving. The water is warm and clear and marine life is abundant and thriving. Even the non-divers can have fun with yoga, nature walks with a guide, guided kayaking, snorkelling and spa relaxation. Everyone in the family can take part at Kids Sea Camp at Mayan Princess.
Are you ready for your kids to unplug and reconnect to the outdoor world and the underwater world through hands-on personalized activities and tours for the entire family?
If you are looking for a meaningful family vacation, where you can also follow your passion of scuba diving, a Kids Sea Camp week will be a fabulous choice.
Their motto "Give them a week they will remember forever" holds true with all of their highly customized trips. Knowing your children will be in a water related activity that has safety as the number one priority, is only a start. Children can learn to dive, or improve their diving skills.
DIVE TRIP QUICK FACTS:Expedition Dates:
July 06, 2019 - July 13, 2019Price: From $1750 USD Deposit Required: $500USD Booking Status: Currently Taking Reservations Trip Hosted By: Kids Sea Camp BOOK THIS ADVENTURE
Other family activities:
- Culinary classes
- Horseback Riding: This unforgettable and varied tour begins with a horseback ride to visit the ironshore – the coral reef that emerged from the ocean centuries ago, which supports a unique ecosystem of cacti, palms, orchids, air plants and the graceful Gumbalimba tree. Along the way, you will see a myriad of fruit trees – almond, cashew, banana, coconut, seagrape, guava, mango, papaya, to name a few. The ride continues with a stroll through the touristic village of West End located right at the water’s edge, where the street is lined with all sorts of flowering shrubs – hibiscus, mandeville, bougainvillea, oleander. The tour culminates with a walk or trot (depending on your riding ability) over a long stretch of secluded beach, with palms and pines on one hand and the crystal ocean on the other. Keep your eyes open for lizards, iguanas, and birds such as parrots, albatross, pelicans, and woodpeckers.
- Bartending classes (adults only)
- Deep Sea Fishing: Charter your own boat with captain & crew to fish the deep seas of Roatan with
professional grade rods, reels, fighting chair, lures and live bait. Fish for: Wahoo, Yellow fin Tuna, Mahi-Mahi, Barracuda, Shark, Blue Marlin, White Marlin and Sail Fish.
- Fly fishing: Flats fishing with all equipment for Permit, Bonefish is also available.
- Parasailing: Located in PARADISE West Bay on the gorgeous island of Roatan, parasailing is your unique opportunity to view this islands beauty from aloft. Parasail high above the Bay of Honduras and fill your senses with awe from 800 feet looking down upon our magnificent living reefs and flying eye level with peaked jungle draped mountains. With our experienced team, our advanced liftoff and landing technology and our impeccable safety record of over 20 years of accident-free flying give you the confidence to fully enjoy your adventure.
- Zip line, Bat-Cave, and Iguana park
What Is Included:
- 7 nights oceanfront or garden accommodations
- 6 days of diving w/ Mayan Divers- 2-tank in the morning, 1-tank in the afternoon w/ family
- All-inclusive meals, snacks, and beverages
- PADI SASY program: 6 mornings of activities from 8 am -1 pm daily. SASY kids to keep fins, mask and snorkel
- PADI SEAL TEAM: 6 mornings of activities from 8am-1pm daily includes all 5 aqua missions. SEAL kids to keep fins, mask and snorkel
- PADI Open Water: All dives needed for certification (eLearning is not included. For eLearning, you will have to pay PADI directly. The link will be sent to you 4 weeks before departure to be completed prior to arrival.)
- Optional additional specialty certifications that can be arranged are: Digital photo course or AOW with eLearning completed prior to arrival (eLearning is not included)
- Gumbalimba Park
- Private meals
- Welcome party opening
- Karaoke night
- Local speakers and presentations on Roatan
- Free digital SeaLife underwater cameras to use during the week
- Poetry presentation and closing celebration on Friday
- Live music
- Guided kayaking
- Kids Sea Camp tote bags, t-shirts, flap straps and other giveaways (giveaways vary from sponsors)
- All kids dive rental gear, and course materials are included, with private instructors.
- PADI eLearning required for Jr. Open Water (not included).
- Non-divers: yoga, nature walk with a guide, guided kayaking snorkelling, and spa relaxation.
What Else You Need To Know:
- Airfare (ask us for flights from your home city)
- Travel insurance
– Rates are per person, based on double occupancy. Ask us for a custom rate for your family!
– Room category upgrades, non-diver, single and triple occupancy and child rates are also available. Please inquire.
– Accepted forms of payment vary per trip. Inquire within.
– Rates subject to change, especially if booking within 90 days of travel. Required deposit increases closer to departure.
Click here to read more: https://flyandsea.com/kids-sea-camp/