Dive Trip Quick Facts
Experience Underwater Photography
Trip Dates: December 3, 2020 - December 13, 2020
Trip Host: Dive & More
Price: $3,080 USD
Required Deposit: $750 USD
Booking Status: Open
UW PHOTO MACRO WORKSHOP: LEARN TO SHOOT LIKE THE PROS!
Throughout the trip, Ran Mor, a photo expert, will share his experience with the whole group, with an emphasis on getting to know your personal camera system and using it to its maximum potential. The classes will take place in the classroom at the resort. Each day you will review the awesome photos you’ve captured and learn how to improve your shots for the following day.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
10 nights (8 nights + 2 free) at the luxurious diver’s resort – Atlantis Dumaguete on December 3 – 13, 2020!
Enjoy up to 5 dives per day, a special day of diving at Apo Island, all meals, swimming with Whale Sharks, UW Photography Workshop with an emphasis on Macro Photography and much more!
- $3080 USD – deluxe room.
- Based on double occupancy divers.
- Non-diver rates and single occupancy available.
- Non-Photographers receive a $150 discount.
- Upgrade to an ocean view room – $210 USD
- 10 nights accommodation
- All meals at Toko’s Restaurant
- Coffee, tea and filtered water
- Unlimited internet access
- Unlimited scheduled boat diving (up to 5 dives a day including night diving)
- Tanks and weights
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- 4 UW photography classes
- One Apo Island day trip
- One day Oslob Whale Shark dive
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Dive gear rental
- Marine park fee of $216 USD
*Accepted forms of payment vary per trip. Inquire within.
Rate subject to change, especially if booking within 90 days of travel.