Dive Trip Quick Facts
Fascinating Raja Ampat
Trip Dates: February 17, 2023 - February 28, 2023
Trip Host: Dive and More
Price: from $6,800 USD
Required Deposit: $0.00
Booking Status: Open
In addition to diving in the Coral Triangle, you can also participate in the Underwater Photography Workshop that is part of this package. The liveaboard Emperor Harmoni is only entering service in the fall of 2021, so will be a brand new liveaboard. The trip is fully hosted by a photo expert from the Dive & More team.
What is included
- 1 night accommodation in Jakarta on February 17
- Overnight flight from Jakarta to Sorong, and return
- Speedboat ferry from Sorong to Waisai
- 9 nights onboard Emperor Harmoni
- Three meals daily, snacks, coffee/tea/water, 1 glas of wine with dinner
- Up to three dives daily, incl. tanks, belt & weights
- Free Nitrox (must be Nitrox certified)
- Port Fees & National Park Fees
- Photography workshop for those interested
- Fully hosted
What else you need to know
All dives are from two Zodiacs. An optional tour in Jakarta will be offered on February 18th.
Rates are per person, based on double occupancy. Upgrade from a lower deck stateroom to an upper deck stateroom for additional $330 USD per person.
Some staterooms offer 2 twin beds, and others a king bed. Non-diver and single occupancy rates upon request.
Not including: International airfare, gratuities, dive gear, optional travel insurance, meals in Jakarta.
Special COVID-19 Booking terms in effect until further notice
We will hold your space without deposit, and require your credit card as a guarantee. Once Indonesia opens its borders to international travellers, we will process your payment.
*Accepted forms of payment vary per trip. Inquire within.
Rate subject to change, especially if booking within 90 days of travel.
Deposit amount will increase closer to departure. General terms & conditions apply.