The 40 metre S/Y Indo Siren was launched in April 2011. She has the same specifications as her sister, the S/Y Philippine Siren. The cabins offer flexibility and can be used as a twin or double bedded rooms. The dining area is very spacious offering a great setting for all your meals. The dive deck is perhaps the most spacious and comfortable you would have experienced. Designated areas for charging and preparation of your camera and video equipment, the S/Y Indo Siren truly sets out to be the pro's choice for underwater photography and videography.
NEW: Live availability - see below
She was built on the Indonesian Island of Sulawesi, and like the other Siren yachts, is a traditional “gaft rigged Phinisi” handcrafted from ironwood and teak. You will find no other dive liveaboard as beautiful in Indonesian waters, and being that she was built by divers for divers you can rest assured every need has been thought of and is being implemented.
The S/Y Indo Siren welcomes up to 16 guests on each trip. This ensures abundant space for all guests.
Itineraries of S/Y Indo Siren include:
Raja Ampat, Indonesia
November - April, departing from and returning to Sorong. Diving highlights: Boo Island, Manta Ridge at Mansuar Island, Sardine at Kri Island, Fuel Dock at Aljui Bay
April - October, departing from and return to Bima Bay Diving within the National Park in the areas of Gilli Lawa Laut and Batu Bolong. Diving highlights: Castle and Crystal Rocks, Cannibal Rock and Yellow wall, Manta Alley, The Unusual Suspects
Banda Sea, Indonesia
October - November, choose from 4 different Itineraries: Flores to Ambon, Ambon to Sorong, Flores to Raja Ampat, Raja Ampat to Ambon
Features of the S/Y Indo Siren include:
- 7 sails
- An expansive leisure deck area
- A spacious air-conditioned saloon with cocktail bar, 42-inch flatscreen & computer server supporting the inter-cabin network
- covered outdoor dining area
- 8 large air-conditioned cabins each with their own personal computer, audio-visual entertainment system and ensuite bathrooms with hot water. All rooms are lavished with luxury extra’s including bathrobes, hair dryers, towels, individually controlled mood lighting and individual controls for your air-conditioning unit.
- Laundry Service
- Massage Service
- Yacht Boutique, which will make available to customers Worldwide Dive and Sail merchandise, including towels, hats, log books, t-shirts, shorts and lighters just to name a few items
- Enriched Air Nitrox is free for all certified Nitrox divers. If you are not a certified Nitrox diver all instructors can certainly teach you the Enriched Air Specialty.
- 2 high-powered Zodiacs accompany the S/Y Indo Siren
Specialized features for Underwater Photographers & Videographers include:
- Each cabin is fitted with an individual computer and multiple power sources to facilitate the needs of digital photography. The computer features high-end specifications and 20” high definition flat screens, which are integrated with the yachts network server in the saloon.
- Workstations for the preparation and maintenance of cameras including prep and storage areas
- Large rinse tanks with fresh water solely for cameras and videos.
S/Y Indo Siren - Yacht Safety: Worldwide Dive and Sail, who own and runs the Siren Fleet, consider safety the preeminent issue aboard their yachts. The S/Y Indo Siren has been designed and constructed based upon Lloyds Standards, the leading international body of maritime safety standards. Aboard the yacht, the crew has been specially trained in all aspects of safety, emergency and evacuation procedures. The yacht is equipped with the latest safety features including Life Rafts, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Smoke Alarms, Emergency Long Distance Radios, and Satellite Phones. Aboard the S/Y Indo Siren guests can be confident in the crew's ability to provide care and safety of the highest standards.