Learn how to properly plan and execute a successful and profitable dive travel program in your local dive shop. This hands-on course is geared towards dive shop owners and managers. Topics include planning for profit, marketing, getting staff onboard, how to lead a trip well, dive destinations overview, and much more. You will come away with many practical tools including work-sheets you can immediately put into practice.
When: Monday, November 13, 1PM – 5PM
Where: New Orleans Convention Centre, Room 267
Cost: $60USD/person or $100USD for up to 4 people from the same dive shop ($40USD/person for partners)
* Please click here to register *
After completion of your registration you can pay the applicable fee through this link. Under “destination” please reference “Dema Course”
We are excited to have you join us and are confident that you will be better equipped to run a successful dive travel program.
Highlights of the DIVE TRAVEL BUSINESS COURSE include:
- Creating a dive travel business plan
- Unlocking the wonderful world of diving
- The key to success – offer a travel program, not trips.
- All aboard – how to train and motivate your staff to sell travel
- Terminology, reading contracts
- Promotions that work
- Pricing for profit
- Cash flow and minimizing risks
- How to lead a group well
- Making money on Individual travel sales
Many of the “tricks of the trade” used by successful dive shops who make big money with dive travel.
Learn from the Travel Pros and share ideas with your successful peers!