We are a team of experienced travel professionals who take the hassle out of your vacation planning. We save you time, and potentially money, with attention to managing every detail. By booking with us, you will have peace of mind before and during your trip.
What we do for you:
- Extensive consultation with you so we know what kind of vacation you would like
- Research of several options to present to you
- Designing unique, custom itineraries
- Liveaboards, resorts, land-based dive operations world-wide
- Issuance of airline tickets including seat selection and frequent flyer handling
- Management of multiple airline schedule changes, ticket re-issuing
- Enroute hotel stopovers, sightseeing tours
- Travel Insurance
- Alternative arrangements for non-diving partners
- Extensive and detailed travel documents
- “On-trip” emergency assistance
- Advocating for you during and after your trip should unexpected events happen
By booking with Fly & Sea Dive Adventures you have access to over 20 years of experience and expertise.
- We cultivate great relationships with our vendors
- We have over 100 years of combined experience in the travel industry
- Our staff carry CTC (certified travel consultant) + CTM (certified travel manager) designations
- We take a team approach to bookings (your file isn’t dependent on just 1 person)
- Extensive investment in state of the art technology
- Exhibiting at dive shows and conferences to stay current
- Continuous education of staff through personal travel, fam trips, webinars, on-site training etc
- Ongoing marketing efforts through professional website, newsletter, Social Media
- Errors & Omissions insurance
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- IATA accredited full service Travel Agency
- Fully licensed and registered in BC, Canada Registration No: 3175
- Professional association memberships such as DEMA, ACTA, Ensemble
- In operation since 1997 – we are a recognized and trusted name in the dive travel industry
At Fly & Sea Dive Adventures our goal is to be your first choice for your travel plans.
We recognize you have a choice how to plan and book your trip.
In order to provide you with the expertise and time that you deserve our fees are as follows:
Professional fee $100 & up
The amount of this fee will depend on the complexity of your proposed trip. It is collected upfront at the beginning of the quoting and booking process.
Changes to travel plans $75 & up
This also applies to modifications made to existing group trips
All fees are non-refundable, per person, unless otherwise noted.
5% GST added if applicable. Subject to change without notice