Dive Trip Quick Facts
The Best of the Best
Location: Egypt & Red Sea
Trip Dates: September 21, 2022 - October 7, 2022
Trip Host: Maui Dreams Dive Co
Price: From $4,350 USD
Required Deposit: $750 USD
Booking Status: Please Inquire About Availability
You’ll spend 7 nights aboard the Emperor Superior diving the Northern Red Sea, roundtrip Hurghada. Sheer colorful walls carpeted in a rich growth of hard, soft and gorgonian corals and large pelagics such as tuna, manta rays, barracudas as well as grey reef, silky and white tip reef sharks are the norm here. Plus enjoy the Red Sea’s first marine park Ras Mohamed, as well as several WWII wrecks – including the stunning Thistlegorm wreck (no wreck diving certification required).
The trip starts out exploring the topside highlights of Egypt: first the Pyramids & Sphinx in Cairo, as well as the world-renowned Egyptian Museum of Antiquities. Then you’ll enjoy 7 nights onboard the liveaboard, followed by a Nile Cruise onboard Aggressor’s Nile Queen. Let history pass by as you sit on the top deck enjoying a cup of tea. Explore amazing sites such as the Valley of the Kings and many other historical sites.
The full package is limited to 16 participants, but there is an alternate option for sightseeing in Luxor should you not be able to join the Nile Cruise.
Ask us for a detailed itinerary
What Is Included
- Airfare within Egypt
- 7 nights aboard the Emperor Superior. Route: Reefs & Wrecks from Hurghada
- 6 days of diving, Marine Park fees, Nitrox
- 2 nights Cairo Pyramids Steigenberger Hotel
- 1 night Luxor Steigenberger Nile Palace Hotel
- 1 night Cairo Airport Hotel
- 5 night Nile Cruise aboard Nile Queen from Luxor to Aswan including sightseeing sites such as Philae & Kom Ombo Temple, Karnak Temple & Valley of the Kings
- 2 days sightseeing tour of Cairo including Pyramids & Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- Camel Ride at Pyramids
- English speaking Egyptologist guide throughout, entrance fees
- Daily breakfast in hotels, all meals on liveaboard & Nile Queen including soft drinks
- Airport meet & greet, all required transfers
- Fully escorted by Rachel & Donovan Domingo
What Else You Need to Know
An alternate program is based on 2 nights in Luxor after the liveaboard instead of the Nile Cruise. This includes sightseeing in Luxor, and is offered at $3,335USD.
All pricing is per person, based on double occupancy. Upgrades available onboard liveaboard, please inquire.
Optional Hot Air Balloon excursion offered in Luxor.
Proof of minimum 30 logged dives is required.
Not Included: International airfare, Egyptian Visa ($25USD, available upon arrival to Canadian and US Citizen), optional travel insurance, Tour gratuities, Liveaboard staff gratuities, any changes in entrance fees, and meals other than specified.
Accepted form of payment varies, inquire within. Rate subject to change, especially if booking within 90 days of travel. Deposit amount will increase closer to departure.