Dive Trip Quick Facts
A Well Kept Secret
Location: St. Eustatius
Trip Dates: February 9, 2020 - February 16, 2020
Trip Host: RU4Scuba
Price: $2075 USD
Required Deposit: $500 non-refundable
Booking Status: Open
The eye-catching volcano “the Quill” dominates the island with its impressive crater and is responsible for the huge amount of lava flows and blocks under the surface. These old labyrinths of lava are now fully overgrown with coral and sponges. Combine these reefs with numerous historical dive sites and more recent sunk wrecks and you got yourself a divers paradise!
You will be staying at the Old Gin House hotel. The hotel is a quaint historic waterfront hotel, located just a few steps away from the dive center. The hotel has a beautiful restored historical bar, ocean terrace, lobby and pool. The pool with towel service is located in the garden next to the garden view rooms.
What Is Included
- Roundtrip airfare from St Maarten to Statia with WinAir
- 7 nights room accommodation at the Old Gin House resort
- Two-tank morning boat dives including tanks and weights plus three one-tank afternoon dives
- Trip bonus: Free Nitrox (up to 40%)!
- Full American breakfast daily, lunch on afternoon boat dives (divers only), welcome and goodbye dinners, and unlimited filtered water
- Unlimited internet access
- Guided history tour of Fort Oranje and surrounding area
- Guided hike of the Quill (an extinct volcano)
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Marine Park fee, Hotel taxes, Tourist taxes, and Airline taxes
What Else You Need to Know
Non-diver rates and single occupancy rates available on request
Please inquire about Oceanfront upgrades and single supplements.
All trip payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Airfare to St. Maarten, Airline baggage fees, gratuities, travel insurance, & dive rental equipment.
*Accepted forms of payment vary per trip. Inquire within.
Rates subject to change, especially if booking within 90 days of travel. Required deposit increases closer to departure.