Wow – what can we say? We asked you why you love to travel… and so many great answers were submitted! It’s harder to tabulate this, as many described similar reasons, just with different words.
From the love of the ocean, to experiencing new cultures and food, making new friends or getting away from winter temperatures and everyday stresses …. All of the reasons mentioned are good for us, and for the world.
We hear enrichment, new perspectives, and bringing the world together. Everything the world needs right now.
Thank you for participating! And stay tuned for our new challenge!
The winner of this month’s draw is: Joel Smith! Congratulations, you have just won a $100 gift card.
Here are the top 25 reasons why our clients love to travel:
- Experience new places, and the excitement of it all
- The beauty of diving
- Learn about other cultures
- Taste new cuisine
- Meet new people + make new friends
- Challenge myself
- New Experiences; It introduces different perspectives
- For the love of flying
- Not needing to cook
- Meet new sea creatures
- Get away from everyday stress and routine
- Dive in warmer water
- Grow my knowledge; it’s the best immersive learning experience
- Experience Nature all around the world
- To be filled with wonder and awe; Stimulation for the senses
- Underwater Photography
- Love the sun and tropical places
- Get away from winter temperatures
- Travel with friends, spending time with family
- It helps to appreciate where we live
- Allows different dive experiences
- Interesting historical sites
- Hear other languages
- Intangible rewards for the soul; Making memories