Here, corals, canyons and sand chutes lead you into pristine deep blue waters of the outer reef before plunging to 6,000ft. These exhilarating walls are covered with brightly hued sponges, corals and sea fans. The 80 -86 degree water is second to none when it comes to clarity and it is said that more underwater photographs are taken in the Cayman Islands than in all other Caribbean destinations.
The Cayman Islands’ trademark turtles are a common sight and eagle rays, angelfish, reef sharks and grouper count among the 500 species of fish that have been documented here.
DIVE TRIP QUICK FACTS:Expedition Dates:
January 29, 2021 - February 06, 2021Price: $3555 CAD Booking Status: Currently Taking Reservations Trip Hosted By: Tropical Dreams Dive Adventures BOOK THIS ADVENTURE
What Is Included:
- FLIGHTS FROM REGINA (some deviations available)
- 7 nights Oceanfront Accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- 5 days 2 tank morning boat dives
- 1 day 3 tank dive Safari Including Kittiwake Wreck
- Car rental, pick up at the airport
- Welcome Cocktail and gift
- Free WiFi
What Else You Need To Know:
$2755 CDN NON-DIVER PKG
(quad occupancy in 2 bedroom condo)
- Taxes & gratuities not included
- *Accepted forms of payment vary per trip. Inquire within.
- Rate subject to change, especially if booking within 90 days of travel.
- Deposit amount will increase closer to departure.