Yes, you’ve got that right. Thanks to our friends at Master Liveaboards, we’re giving away a
10 night Galapagos Dive trip aboard the Galapagos Master Liveaboard
March 20 – 30, 2017
- Shared Accommodation
- All meals & snacks
- Up to 4 dives daily
- Air filled tanks, weights, belt
- Land excursions
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Fantastic memories
This prize represents a value of $6400USD!
No need to purchase anything, but we would love for you to follow us on Facebook! To stay up to date on specials, dive travel related posts and future contests, please subscribe to our e-news Click here!
This is a summary of the fine-print (the full set of rules can be found here) :
- Entrants need to be 18 years of age and certified divers with a minimum of 50 logged dives at time of travel
- This contest is open to residents of Canada and the United States
- Prize has no cash value, is non-transferable, and no substitute date will be available
- Prize is for 1 person only
- Not included is: Airfare to Ecuador and Galapagos Islands, Galapagos Nationalpark Fee ($100USD), Hyperbaric Chamber fee ($35USD), Transit card, Gratuties, optional Nitrox, dive gear, drinks, optional Travel Insurance, items of personal nature
- Contest ends June 17th, 2016. There will be a random draw and the winner will be advised by email by June 23.
- Sorry – if you are working for Fly & Sea, Master liveaboards, Siren Fleet or competing wholesalers, or are related to employees of said organizations, you are not eligible to enter.