Security screening at the airport will be a breeze if you follow these five simple steps.
- Your liquids, aerosols and gels must be in containers of 100ml or less and placed in a 1L bag. If you have not yet done so, there are bags available at the security checkpoint. One bag per passenger, please.
- Have your boarding pass and identification with you and be ready to show it to the screening officers.
- Place coins, keys, cell phone and metal items in your carry-on.
- Unpack your laptop computer and be ready to place it in the bin.
- Remove your outerwear such as your bulky winter coat and place it in the bin.
We get lots of questions from our clients about packing for airplane travel and preparing for security screening. Check out the videos below for a few quick tips that help you breeze through security and be better prepared for your next trip!
For more information, please visit the www.catsa.gc.ca website.