What Is Included:
- 2 nights in Cairo, Steigenberger Pyramids (or similar), Pyramid view room
- Early check-in on day of arrival
- 3 nights in Luxor, Steigenberger Nile Palace (or similar), Nile view room
- 1 night in Cairo, Hilton Heliopolis (or similar)
- Daily breakfast in hotels, 1 lunch in Cairo, 1 lunch in Luxor
- 2 days sightseeing in Cairo, including the Citadel w Mohamed Ali Mosque, the Pyramids & Sphinx, Egyptian Museum of Antiquities
- Camel ride by the Pyramids
- 2 days sightseeing in Luxor, including Luxor & Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple.
- Sunset Felucca ride on the Nile
- English speaking Egyptologist guide throughout
- Airport meet & greet, all required transfers in air conditioned bus, including from Luxor to Hurghada
- 7 nights onboard Blue Melody liveaboard, roundtrip Hurghada. Route TBA (note: Simply the Best would involve a surcharge of approx $280CAD)
- All meals onboard, soft drinks (excl. Schweppes Tonic, soda and lemon)
- 2 – 4 dives per day, tanks, belt & weights
- Marine Park fee
- Day use at Marriott Resort Hurghada (no meals)
- Domestic flights within Egypt (incl. 1 piece of checked luggage at 50lbs/23kg)
- Fly & Sea Professional Fee
Not Included: International Airfare, Gratuities (suggest a tipping pool for sightseeing tour. Amount TBA), Meals & drinks not specified, Dive & travel insurance, Dive gear, and Nitrox ($90USD/week)
What Else You Need To Know:
Rates are in USD, based on lower deck cabins, double occupancy. Please inquire about cabin upgrades and single occupancy rates. Non-diver itineraries are also available.
Rate subject to change, especially if booking within 90 days of travel.