Your dive vacation time is precious. Working with the best people in the industry enables us, to make your dive vacation dreams, come true.
- IATA accredited full service Travel Agency since 1988
- Member of Ensemble Travel Group and ACTA (Association of Canadian Travel Agents)
- Member of DEMA (Dive Equipment & Marketing Association)
- Fully licensed and registered in BC, Canada Registration No: 3175
- Bonded by the Business Practices & Consumer Protection Authority in BC, to protect your investment
- Owned and operated by divers
- Wholesaler for the world's best liveaboard dive boats, land based dive operators and dive resorts
- Complete package pricing = one-stop shopping
Meet our team of dive travel professionals that are ready to answer your questions and make your dream dive holiday come true:
- Irene is our Manager, the office zookeeper if you will. She ensures the office runs smoothly and that not even a smidge of detail is overlooked. She likes her world neat, tidy and beautifully organized, and this comes through in her work, as loose ends do not exist for Irene. She knows how to get you to the most remote location in the world you could ever think of, and she’ll get you there far more efficiently than anyone else could. We tend to consider her the office Pit-bull. Injustice for one of clients in the travel world?? Unacceptable! She’ll attack the problem and not let up until it’s solved and neatly fixed, smooth as silk. But she’s not all business…read more
- Petra is our head honcho, Director of all things Dive Travel. The big cheese if you will. Which coincidently, she loves with her wine, ice cream and chocolate. Her dream vacation includes a beautiful beach to run on, delicious food, a great book to read, salt water (which must be visible from her accommodation and of course, for diving), a sturdy kayak something new to learn, great people to meet and most of all, no rush, no agenda. The rest of us travel agents know she’ll have to wait for retirement for that one – a travel agent’s vacation is far more about scoping out the property and checking out the goods so we can make sure YOU have an exceptional trip. But anyways, back to the boss lady. Petra has extensive first hand dive travel knowledge, having been deeply submerged in the industry since 1990. She co-founded Fly & Sea Dive Adventures in 1997 ... read more
- Groups Manager. Arlyn has been part of our team since 2010, and makes sure that all the details of our group trips are taken care of. From issuing airline tickets to making sure someone is at the destination meeting the group, her attention to detail ensures great group experiences. Arlyn is originally from the Philippines and has been calling Vancouver her home for many years. In her spare time, Arlyn loves hiking and has explored most trails in and around Vancouver.
Michelle Dalton joined us in January 2018. As a dive instructor, she comes with an extensive diving knowledge and has more dives under her belt than all of us combined. Aside from being with her two young children, Michelle's happy place is in the water. You will often find her diving the sites around Vancouver.
Her other passion is to travel. Having previously worked with a liveaboard in the Solomon Islands, Michelle knows the South Pacific quite well. She handles many of our individual bookings and continues to come up with new ideas for the unique dive trip combos on our “Independent Journeys” page.
- Edina joined the Fly and Sea team in April 2020 after many years of diving the local waters. She became a diver when she was 12 years old, after growing up watching her Dad dive and is currently raising the third generation of divers with her own daughter and son. Edina supports the Groups Dive Travel division and fills the jack of all trades, master of none role. Eager to help make diving dreams come true- she is always ready and able to help wherever she is needed.
- Accountant. Thanks to Julie we balance our cheque book at month end.... and so much more! Julie keeps our finances in order and has been working with us part-time for over 15 years. We're thankful for her cheerful attitude while working with numbers and ensuring we account for every penny!
- Rick joined Fly & Sea Dive Adventures in 2012 with a special emphasis on working with and developing partner relationships with U.S. dive retailers and travel sellers. He retired from active sales at the end of 2016 but is still consulting with us, running group trips, as well as teaching our exclusive dive travel business course. Rick developed the Fly & Sea Dive Adventures Dive Travel Business Course, and Dive Travel Partner Program. He has travelled to most popular dive locations worldwide over the last 30 years and has led over 200 group tours. He is a former professional underwater photographer and is a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer for over 20 years.... read more
- As one of the owners, Peter supports the team with his extensive diving and business experience. He has trained scuba instructors as NAUI Course Director, is a PADI Master Instructor and is also Cave Certified by NACD and NSS-CDS. His passion for flying led him to the Canadian Flight Centre at Boundary Bay Airport near Vancouver, where he and his team of instructors train private and professional pilots.
Contact Us to find out more about Fly & Sea Dive Adventures:
E-mail: email us
Phone: 1-888-995-DIVE (3483) or 604-596-2060
Unit 10 - 8528 123 St.
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm PST